Our members enjoy:
- supporting an organisation that actively improves the natural environment in Mt Martha for the whole community
- meeting like-minded people who are passionate about protecting our natural environment – our membership is currently over 450, and many have been with us from the start in 1987
- greater involvement in the local community and an opportunity to join the 110+ volunteers who get actively involved and/or “have a say”
- the opportunity to attend interesting environmental speaker events
- an informative newsletter 6 times per year (email or print)
- a periodic e-Newsletter on environmental or BERG MM matters of current interest or importance
- information about local ecology ie the inter-relationships of plants, animal, soils, climate etc
- access to relevant and informative workshops, training, presentations, seminars
- advice on landscaping properties and gardens with indigenous plants to encourage local native birds, etc.
- great morning teas at working bees!
Family membership is $20 for 12 months
Single Membership is $15 for 12 months
As well-known American anthropologist, Margaret Mead, said:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”