YOU are invited to Berg Mt Martha’s FABULOUS END-OF-YEAR PARTY!!
Sunday 1st December, Mt Martha House, from 6pm.
* Local jazz/blues group STRINGY THEORY will be back!
* Bring some wine (or beer) for the wine table.
* If you’d like to bring a platter of finger-food (savoury or sweet), we’d be
most grateful! Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
BERG MM Bunurong cultural walk – Sunday 10 November 2019.
LIONEL LAUCH, local Indigenous educator, will take BERGers on a guided walk & cultural talk through the Reserves on Sunday 10 Nov (instead of a working bee). He will talk about Bunurong uses & management of the plants and local environment.
Meet at the Old Campground, Mirang Ave Mt Martha. 9.00 am – 12.00 pm.
This is a free event for BERG members but places are limited.
It is essential that you book via TryBooking to reserve your place.
For more details about any of the events below, please contact BERG Mt Martha on email@example.com or 0447 160 288 (no SMS texts please)
- 2nd Sunday of the month, January to November, 9:00-12:00 noon.
- Every Friday, 9:30-12.30.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month, Coastal Group, 9:00-12:00 noon.
- 4th Sunday of the month. Meet at 9.00am at the Augusta St bridge (Mel 145 C11).
- 4th Sunday of the month.
Community Awareness Group
- Monthly meetings. Dates vary.
Committee of Management
- 2nd Saturday of the month 9:00-11.00am at Mt Martha House. Members are welcome to attend.