Volunteer with BERG Mt Martha
There are many ways to help protect our estuary and reserves. We hope our members are able to help us in one or more of many ways. Our volunteer groups include:
- Working Bees
- Waterwatch and Estuary Watch
- Sedimentation Action Group
- Schools Programs
- Community Awareness Group
- Philanthropy Group
- Publicity Group
- Signage Group
- Marketing Group
- Website and membership management system Group
As you see, we need all types of skills! While people typically think we need weeders/gardeners, or those with environmental plant knowledge, to offer all of our activities, we also need: (**can the list below be made into two columns?)
- Grant writers
- Environmental scientists
- Social media managers
- PR and writers
- Website managers
- And more!
See What’s On for other great opportunities that arise!
- 2nd Sunday of the month, January to November, 9:00am till 12 noon.
- Every Friday, 10.00am to 12.00 noon. Various locations.
- Second Tuesday of the month, 9am to 12 noon. Park in Latrobe Drive.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month – Coastal Group, 8am to 11am